• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Erin Andrews sure is pretty.

jasonluckydog

Elaborate on it then. I think it's no different than a private sextape being stolen and put on the interwebz.

Being taped surreptitiously in your hotel room by someone with a video camera through a peep hole is entirely different than consciously choosing to tape yourself, regardless if the tape gets out or not.

Being taped surreptitiously in your hotel room by someone with a video camera through a peep hole is entirely different than consciously choosing to tape yourself, regardless if the tape gets out or not.

Surreptitiously? Who are you and what have you done with CH?

Why would she be working out her vag?

Could be for a mulititude of medical reasons.

Some women believe it can make their orgasims more intense to strengthen that area.

I'm guessing the latter. Meaning her boyfriend is a very very very very happy man (as if he needed any more reason).

Could be for a mulititude of medical reasons.

Some women believe it can make their orgasims more intense to strengthen that area.

I'm guessing the latter. Meaning her boyfriend is a very very very very happy man (as if he needed any more reason).

Maybe she is expecting to be expecting soon. That's another reason for it.

Archived