• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Erin Andrews sure is pretty.

jasonluckydog

Judging by the curling video she's clearly in love with herself. Obviously the person that did it is scum and needs to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law though.

My money is on a female rival. Maybe not doing the act itself, but setting her up. Or....actually this is more likely....a guy who asked her out and was turned down.

Speaking for myself, Ive lost no respect for her. On the contrary. I like that she isnt a prude and romps around completely naked in private.

2ndly, what is up with the shallow knee bends she is doing? Is that some kind of ass work out? Its working btw...

3rdly, ive only watched the video once. I kept finding myself looking for the HQ button, but sadly there is none.

No I don't NEED it. I just wanted him to explain why he thinks it's different. I wanted to hear his opposing view point.

When you are making a sex tape, you are in the act itself of something kinky that in the back of your mind you're thinking "I hope this never gets out."

When you are just walking around your hotel room, you figure you are safe from invading eyes.

Speaking for myself, Ive lost no respect for her. On the contrary. I like that she isnt a prude and romps around completely naked in private.

2ndly, what is up with the shallow knee bends she is doing? Is that some kind of ass work out? Its working btw...

3rdly, ive only watched the video once. I kept finding myself looking for the HQ button, but sadly there is none.

Yeah, she's hot... those movements she was doing? Dancing? Posing for herself? I don't know... weird.

Archived