• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Erin Andrews sure is pretty.

jasonluckydog

A lot of speculation is pointing to an ESPN insider/employee doing the filming. With ESPN attorney's handling the entire case, you have to think that they may be holding back right now. Bad publicity to the network if it was true.

Yeah, I know it sucks for her. I wonder if Erin is pissed off at the lack of investigation?

I don't know if she had anything to do with the video being made, but here are some things to take into consideration:

1. How long did the videographer have to sit there and wait before she took off her clothes? (Possibly someone who knew she had a habit of not wearing clothes in hotel rooms?)

2. The picture is so grainy, there is no way to prove it was her without her admitting it. I'm not saying she had anything to do with the filming, but she was advised (and it was correct advice) to say it was her because of the huge amount of publicity she would receive. And it's not like it could hurt her image, she wasn't doing anything wrong, she was the victim. It would be one thing if there was a video of her blowing a college athlete but there's no way this video can hurt her image except in the very small People Against Naked Ironing Coalition (PANIC) special interest group.

3. Now, moving on to the most important issue: Are they real or fake? Watching her on TV I'd never thought they looked fake before, but after watching that I'm pretty sure they are fake. Especially noticeable when she walks towards the camera and bends over to the left. You can see the unnatural circular shape.

How can it be an insider? I read the story posted in this thread where she was on this guy's site for four months, unidentified, along with a bunch of other women videotyped unknowingly in their hotel rooms.

Because it's in two different hotel rooms. Someone had to know where she was going to be well ahead of time to catch her twice like that.

Because it's in two different hotel rooms. Someone had to know where she was going to be well ahead of time to catch her twice like that.

But she was unidentified...for four months. Posted on the same page as many others. Maybe it was a hotel higher up?

• 1 month later...

Archived