• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is our prime weakness?

CardiacCats

Now that I think about it, it's our playbook.  We have some smart plays but overall, we are designed for methodical drives and barely any big plays.  We rely too heavily on our d keeping it close.  

Position wise, it's a tight race between RT, WR1-3, and CB1-3.  Guard is a position that is completely fillable via FA.  

At least our needs are completely manageable to work with in the offseason.  We had soo many freaking question marks going into last season it's nice to have a distinct few we know we need to improve on.  

Get weapons, big men, and guys who can cover weapons.  

I think that we need 2 CB's that can play man on opposing teams best 2 WR'S. I'd live with our FS and SS after that. Next we need a top WR and then OL help, particularly to create running lanes. We'd be able to make a stronger push with this. This isn't a fix for all of our problems, just what I want for now. 

i don't think we need elite corners just physical corners that can play the bigger/faster WRs in the league. the julios, colstons, and jacksons of the world. i think a bigger need is a big playmaker for cam. TE/WR. he needs weapons. we should start helping the offenses centerpiece and that means oline help too. 

Archived