• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is our prime weakness?

CardiacCats

DBs definitely got exposed today but that's what you get when you sit back and let Brees throw. The front 7 was the biggest disappointment though. We've been weak all year when we let teams get clean looks. The key to our success is pressure...we didn't get any tonight. Hopefully they figure it out over the next two weeks. We need the wins at home.

Shula is the problem. And I might be willing to shift blame back to Rivera if we lose another game this year. Way too much talent on this team to get blown out the way we did. Regardless of some of the deficiencies we have at WR and OL, we have enough to compete. Not necessarily win. But compete.

Shula is the problem. And I might be willing to shift blame back to Rivera if we lose another game this year. Way too much talent on this team to get blown out the way we did. Regardless of some of the deficiencies we have at WR and OL, we have enough to compete. Not necessarily win. But compete.

Hey, Dick

The other team practices too. Remember that.

Our talent around Cam is weak...

Shula is doing a great job this year overall

I wonder if the Saints wanted to get rid of Peyton after last week?

I hope you are not comparing Payton to Rivera.  Payton has had continued success, Ron on the other hand doesn't even have a total winning record.  Payton 72 and 37    Rivera 22 and 23   Not saying Rivera should be fired but that's not a very good comparison.

Archived