• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What will you be taking to camp

phatpanther21

A female Bucs fan :sosp:

Just to clarify, since the "to have signed" aspect of the original post apparently escaped my notice at the time I wrote my first response....

No, I am not going to be asking the players to sign her :sosp:

(I gotta start paying closer attention) :nonod:

As we all know training camp is fast approaching. Just thought id check and see what other huddlers are going to be taking to get signed this year.

I have been thinking about getting a Ragin Cajun full size. Getting Jake to sign it and have him inscribe "The Carolina Cajun" but have no idea how Jake is when it comes to things like that.

jake has one of the best attitudes, and is very fan friendly......but when it comes to tc autos you don't really want to ask them to inscribe something (im sure jake would have no prob signing that) but, players dont have a lot of time when signing stuff....so usually they sign pretty quickly so everyone can get one. either way good luck!

Just to clarify, since the "to have signed" aspect of the original post apparently escaped my notice at the time I wrote my first response....

No, I am not going to be asking the players to sign her :sosp:

(I gotta start paying closer attention) :nonod:

No, she'll probably be asking them to...

Archived