• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What will you be taking to camp

phatpanther21

As we all know training camp is fast approaching. Just thought id check and see what other huddlers are going to be taking to get signed this year.

I have been thinking about getting a Ragin Cajun full size. Getting Jake to sign it and have him inscribe "The Carolina Cajun" but have no idea how Jake is when it comes to things like that.

I have a t-shirt that reads Panthers Training Camp on the front and I have been getting players to sign it. Once its full I will frame it and hang it on the wall. I took it last year for the first time but only got Jordan Gross and John Fox so far.

Planning to be there 3 days this year instead of just one so should get many more.

Last year I bought a mini helmet and a mini white football at training camp from the merchandise cart. I spent like $60 for the two so I recomend buying stuff elsewhere. But I bought a replica helmet on eBay for $50 a few weeks ago, so Im taking that and maybe a football if I can score one of those white team balls.

Archived