• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thanks Rhino, oh and to the Denver fans near us.

pstall

Don't show us under your Cutler jersey your Super Bowl t shirt from 1999 after you were pounded into a pulp. It's cheap and shows low football IQ.

Thats like me pulling out an investment statement from 1999 to make myself feel better during Meltdown 2008.

Rhino hooked me up with a killer seat and we could almost hear the audibles we were so close.

Thanks a ton man.

Awesome game.

Don't show us under your Cutler jersey your Super Bowl t shirt from 1999 after you were pounded into a pulp. It's cheap and shows low football IQ.

Thats like me pulling out an investment statement from 1999 to make myself feel better during Meltdown 2008.

Rhino hooked me up with a killer seat and we could almost hear the audibles we were so close.

Thanks a ton man.

Awesome game.

only you would make that analogy :lol:

it was a good one, though. :D

The last time I sat that close, I couldn't see a damn thing. I think I would rather sit about 20 rows up.

I'll sit in seats like that anytime. Sure, you have a little bit better sight line a few rows up, but it's an incredible experience to almost be on the field...

We were row two, 50 yard line. I could see most of what happened between the 30's but not much after that.

Of course it didn't help the experience any having a drunk fat and stupid cowboy fan sitting behind me showering me with beer and rubbing his big belly all over me. :)

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. Oh wait! You said Cowboys fan, it couldn't have been me...

I'll sit in seats like that anytime. Sure, you have a little bit better sight line a few rows up, but it's an incredible experience to almost be on the field...

I agree....anyone who says they'd rather sit in the 300s instead of the lower level needs to have their head checked.

Archived