• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I met a stripper on Friday ...

E CaT PanTHer

Im in the same boat as ACobra, sittin at my desk soundin like Snidely Whiplash...

Wow, so much worng with the OP, so much right with the posts after...

Dude, rough the suspect before hand, especially if youre backed up. You shoulda let it go while she was down, cause now youre playin with the 2nd nut, now youre playin with power...

Strippers are good for 1-night stands only. Even if that 1night stand lasts 6 months, feelings & strippers dont mix...

If you want to tap it again, you need to go ask for another shot, give her an excuse that contains the words 'performance anxiety'. I had to use it once... OK, twice.... I was going to say dont ask, tell her, but then I remembered the old 'Treat a lady like a whoer & a whoer like a lady' advice and you should be good....

Thanks for reaffirming the greatest entertainment on the Internet...

honestly i can't stop picturing OP making out with that stripper's forehead and then she takes off her underoos and he struggles for something to say and an eternity of time ticks by in the space of about a half a second and finally he blurts "wow girl those are some nice pink flaps you got down there" and she just looks at him

Archived