• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I don't know about you. I'm rooting for Cowboys

Gazi

rather be in the playoffs going into the game, than still needing 1 road W to get in. its unlikely we dont make it, but rather not have to worry about it, and know we are in. either way the giants game should have the players fired up: win and homefield clintched throughout, or win and bye in 1st round, homefield 2nd round atleast.

Homefield is not about next week. It's about week 16 and week 17.

Giants lose, and it'll only be about week 16.

I dont know why you'd root for us NEEDING to win both games, rather than just having to beat the Giants.

If we can beat the Saints at their place, I'd say we were a special team.

Plus, if we beat the Giants next week, and the Giants lose tonight (both are big IF's) then some people on here would undoubtedly be calling for us to "rest our starters." One post above me all ready said "the starters could have 2 weeks off." I'd rather not have to deal with that non-sense. "Resting your starters" never turns out good, especially when they'll have a bye week. Everyone knows how we played coming off the bye week earlier in the season.

Go Giants - tonight at least

A Giants win guarantees the Panthers a playoff spot. Why not route for that and anything else we can get. If we're serious about going to the Super Bowl and winning it, we shouldn't be afraid of any team.

You are a moron. We are a 8-0 at home team, home field advantage throughout playoffs would be HUGE HUGE HUGE for us, and our fans, you should want it for this city. Our fans have shown up this year, it's time for people to not want to play at our house.

You are a moron. We are a 8-0 at home team, home field advantage throughout playoffs would be HUGE HUGE HUGE for us, and our fans, you should want it for this city. Our fans have shown up this year, it's time for people to not want to play at our house.

No, you are the "moron". A Dallas win does not guarantee us anything. The Panthers control their own destiny. :D

Archived