• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I don't know about you. I'm rooting for Cowboys

Gazi

This is ridiculous.

It sounds to me that you care more about what happens to the Cowboys than anything else.

My list of priorities...

1) The Panthers win the last two games and finish 13-3.

2) The Cowboys don't make the playoffs.

The Giants can lose to the Vikings Week 17 as easily as they could lose tonight.

It still doesn't change the fact that US HAVING HOMEFIELD RESTS ON NEXT WEEK, not tonight or Week 17.

A win next week isn't guaranteed. If the Giants lose tonight, beat us next week, and lose against the Vikings, they'd still have homefield over us.

Sure, I understand that you all think it would be "easier" for us to get homefield if the Giants lose tonight, but IT REALLY WON'T make it easier or harder because next week isn't a guaranteed victory, and if we mess around and lose next week, then Week 17 becomes irrelevant to the homefield discussion even if they lose tonight.

Understood:

Giants lose tonight, we beat them, we'd be guaranteed homefield, and a win next week or week 17 isn't guaranteed.

if dallas wins tonight then we win next week week 17 wont matter we will have th #1 seed locked up

True, but if we lose next week, the Cowboys would still be in the Playoffs if they win this week and we wouldn't have locked up anything, yet.

Technically, until the Cowboys are eliminated, we aren't in the playoffs, yet, and we could easily lose the last two games.

Archived