• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I don't know about you. I'm rooting for Cowboys

Gazi

Well, if you want to think so "FAR AHEAD," what's the difference between the Giants losing tonight or losing the last game on the road against the Vikings?

I'd rather they knock out the Cowboys, we win next week, and then they lose to the Vikings, which would give our game against the Saints the same amount of relevance as it would have if the Giants lose tonight...

...if you all want to think as far ahead as you are trying to do. :rolleyes:

Brandon Jacobs

Well, if you want to think so "FAR AHEAD," what's the difference between the Giants losing tonight or losing the last game on the road against the Vikings?

I'd rather they knock out the Cowboys, we win next week, and then they lose to the Vikings, which would give our game against the Saints the same amount of relevance as it would have if the Giants lose tonight...

Are you Nick Goings? Do you have a head injury? Obviously we'd want to know the Saints game doesn't matter A WEEK AHEAD OF TIME, not on the same day. You have to be the people who go for it on 4th and 20 on Madden or get pissed on each punt.

This is ridiculous.

It sounds to me that you care more about what happens to the Cowboys than anything else.

Archived