• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I don't know about you. I'm rooting for Cowboys

Gazi

DALLAS DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN THE PLAYOFFS.

We have a two-game season left. We control what we want. Go out and take care of business.

The starters can rest during the bye week if we win the last two.

Forget Dallas. Least of our concerns.

You should be more concerned about homefield, and supporting anything that can help us out in that aspect.

Exactly. Our starters can get 2 weeks off after next Sunday if Giants lose tonight and if we beat them next week. I hate Dallas Cowboys, but at this point Dallas win will put more pressure on Giants for home field and Tampa Bay for that final wild card spot.

But the question is will 2 weeks off for our team be a good thing or a bad thing ??

Forget Dallas. Least of our concerns.

You should be more concerned about homefield, and supporting anything that can help us out in that aspect.

The only thing that helps us out in that aspect is BEATING THE GIANTS.

If we don't beat the Giants next week, then their game with the Cowboys is irrelevant.

If they win or lose tonight, and we lose to them next week, then they have homefield over us regardless.

If they win or lose tonight and we beat them next week, then we have homefield over them regardless.

The only thing that changes tonight is us being guaranteed a playoff spot with a Cowboys loss.

Homefield is all about next week, regardless of what happens tonight. We can worry about Week 17 when it gets here.

Fox wouldn't give our starters the week off against NO anyways.

Bingo.

The only thing that helps us out in that aspect is BEATING THE GIANTS.

If we don't beat the Giants next week, then their game with the Cowboys is irrelevant.

If they win or lose tonight, and we lose to them next week, then they have homefield over us regardless.

If they win or lose tonight and we beat them next week, then we have homefield over them regardless.

The only thing that changes tonight is us being guaranteed a playoff spot with a Cowboys loss tonight.

Homefield is all about next week, regardless of what happens tonight. We can worry about Week 17 when it gets here.

Homefield is not about next week. It's about week 16 and week 17.

Giants lose, and it'll only be about week 16.

I dont know why you'd root for us NEEDING to win both games, rather than just having to beat the Giants.

If we take care of our business it won't matter what Dallas does tonight.

Besides, we all have the chance to watch TO tear apart another team if they lose tonight. Not just any team either. The Dallas Cowboys! How could you not want Dallas to lose? I hope they don't just lose, I hope that they get obliterated and TO doesn't have a single catch.

Some of you just need to put the hate away for the 'girls for three hours, and root for what's best for our team.

I hate them as much as most of you, but I want us to have as much cushion as possible for homefield.

The Saints at home aren't just going to lay down, and i'd rather us not NEEDING to beat them to secure homefield advantage.

Homefield is not about next week. It's about week 16 and week 17.

Giants lose, and it'll only be about week 16.

I dont know why you'd root for us NEEDING to win both games, rather than just having to beat the Giants.

Well, if you want to think so "FAR AHEAD," what's the difference between the Giants losing tonight or losing the last game on the road against the Vikings?

I'd rather they knock out the Cowboys, we win next week, and then they lose to the Vikings, which would give our game against the Saints the same amount of relevance as it would have if the Giants lose tonight...

...if you all want to think as far ahead as you are trying to do. :rolleyes:

Archived