• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I don't know about you. I'm rooting for Cowboys

Gazi

Breathing room with the Giants is irrelevant.

If the Cowboys lose, WE ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS.

If we beat the Giants, we are the #1 seed with ONLY ONE GAME LEFT.

You don't need "breathing room" with only one game left. Just go out and beat the freaking Saints, already.

Take what you can get NOW. Get the Cowboys out of the playoffs and get us in there. :out:

You aren't thinking. If Giants lose, and we beat them, then we can lose the Saints game (hopefully not) and still get this cool thing called home field advantage throughout playoffs. Considering we're 8-0 at home, I think that would be nifty, yes? How about a game where we could rest our starters and injured players (Saints game) so they are healthy for playoffs? Geez, come on guys, I hate the Cowboys too, but I love the Panthers more!

No, sorry.

Giants losing will give us some cushion to get that 1 seed. Simply making the playoffs shouldn't be our concern anymore to be honest.

What if we lose to the Saints in week 17, and the Giants win? Our win against them would be for nothing.

what if Carolina handles their business and makes all that poo irrevelant?

Breathing room with the Giants is irrelevant.

If the Cowboys lose, WE ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS.

If we beat the Giants, we are the #1 seed with ONLY ONE GAME LEFT.

You don't need "breathing room" with only one game left. Just go out and beat the freaking Saints, already.

Take what you can get NOW. Get the Cowboys out of the playoffs and get us in there. :out:

'

It is very relevant. Especially if NFC South teams are 11-0 at home against each other.

Stop worrying about simply making the playoffs. I want the road to the SB to go through Charlotte. Forget all of that other nonsense of us simply making the playoffs now.

You aren't thinking. If Giants lose, and we beat them, then we can lose the Saints game (hopefully not) and still get this cool thing called home field advantage throughout playoffs. Considering we're 8-0 at home, I think that would be nifty, yes? How about a game where we could rest our starters and injured players (Saints game) so they are healthy for playoffs? Geez, come on guys, I hate the Cowboys too, but I love the Panthers more!

Can. Not. Pull. For. Cowboys.

GO ELI!!!

DALLAS DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN THE PLAYOFFS.

We have a two-game season left. We control what we want. Go out and take care of business.

The starters can rest during the bye week if we win the last two.

what if Carolina handles their business and makes all that sh*t irrevelant?

Some cushion is better than no cushion. Giants losing tonight would GUARANTEE us homefield if we beat the next week. Regardless of what happens in week 17.

As far as making the playoffs, who cares about that now? Carolina would just need to win one game, or they can lose out and have one of three teams lose one game.

Exactly. Our starters can get 2 weeks off after next Sunday if Giants lose tonight and if we beat them next week. I hate Dallas Cowboys, but at this point Dallas win will put more pressure on Giants for home field and Tampa Bay for that final wild card spot.

'

It is very relevant. Especially if NFC South teams are 11-0 at home against each other.

Stop worrying about simply making the playoffs. I want the road to the SB to go through Charlotte. Forget all of that other nonsense of us simply making the playoffs now.

Win the last two games, we have homefield.

F*ck the Cowboys.

If the Giants lose tonight and beat us next week, they'd still have homefield, and we wouldn't, so the only thing that matters is WHAT WE DO.

Therefore, GO GIANTS. Kill the Cowboys.

Archived