• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers and player introductions.....

KintnerBoy

I still don't understand how some people can hate peppers so much. I can see how some of you might feel betrayed by his requesting to leave, but it's not like he said "fug carolina" or "charlotte is a poohole". He said he really appreciated the fan base and all the support he received.

We don't get to see what happens behind closed doors, there could be a huge number of reasons he wanted to leave that no one but himself will ever know. Over the years that he has played here he has earned the benefit of the doubt in my eyes.

And why blind loyalty to the team? I would say I am equally loyal to key/franchise players as I am to the team. The front office, coaching staff, owner are all capable of fuging up as well as the players (although, I'm not suggesting this is the case).

I'm truly surprised at the number of people here who make it seem like Pep is TO, Chad Johnson, Manny Ramirez, etc.

That's my $0.02

The ONLY time I ever boo'ed the Panthers was in 07 at the Tampa Vs Panthers MNF game. (they had 2 weeks to prepare after a bye week and i flew 6k miles)

They played HORRIBLE the 1st half. I was more than let down, dissapointed, and sad....I was only a few rows back and I remember screaming- "PLAY WITH SOME DAMN HEART- GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASS- AND WIN THIS GAME"

Then they came out in the 2nd half and kicked ass.

I've never boo'ed again.

When I was in GreenBay that year (50 yardline Panthers side, row 1) I did yell at turgocrap after the game..... it was simple; "Turgovac YOU SUCK"

that was all....

Archived