• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers and player introductions.....

KintnerBoy

I also thought those who boo'ed Carr were lame a$$ "fans" also. Carr sucked, we all know that.....but the kid played hard and played hurt. I got no problem w/ people knocking management and coaching for decisions.....but whoever is playing on the field doesn't deserve home fans booing them unless that actually do something to deserve it. Since Fox has been in Carolina I have only seen one player who deserved a boo while playing......and he is probably the most loved player on the roster.

Yeah, Smitty.

I DESPISED Carr but I never would have booed him. I agree with the other posters who said that they wouldn't boo a guy in their team's uniform. I could understand it if fans maybe felt the team wasn't giving a whole ton of effort or something (though I still wouldn't boo).

Though I was disappointed by some things that came from Pep/his camp, he did nothing in my book to warrant boos. Lots of players have said they wanted out, etc. and returned under the tag or under a new deal.

if you boo I hope you get pummeled

It's no secret that I wish we had a diff. QB but I cheer him every Sunday and when his name is announced I clap my appreciation and give him a "come on Jake" that is in no way backhanded.

booing players (any) at introduction deserves a $7 beer getting dumped on your head IMO

It's no secret that I wish we had a diff. QB but I cheer him every Sunday and when his name is announced I clap my appreciation and give him a "come on Jake" that is in no way backhanded.

booing players (any) at introduction deserves a $7 beer getting dumped on your head IMO

+1

And yet you know it's going to happen. I'll be ashamed for my team's fanbase when it does, but I know it will. Hopefully the cheers outnumber the boos...

it doesn't matter. he's getting 17 mil. plus the first sack he gets, everyone will forget the business side of the game

Yeah, whoever boos his introduction, they shouldn't be allowed to cheer when he gets a sack or strips the ball. Haters should stay committed. :D

I don't expect it to be to bad because a third of our fans are fair weather fans and probably don't know what happened during the off season.

and the other 1/3 wont even be in their seats yet.

I liked the idea of yelling Hoover or Moose just for fun :)

Hidden

I don't expect it to be to bad because a third of our fans are fair weather fans and probably don't know what happened during the off season.

and the other 1/3 wont even be in their seats yet.

I liked the idea of yelling Hoover or Moose just for fun :eek:

Eh I still say we should have let him walk. Our team right now has a big hole at DT cause we cant sign anyone. I just hope he is worth all the money we are paying him and if he is apart of this team i will not boo him.

People who will boo Peppers will only show the whole nation how sorry our pussy ass fans are.

They already know. To be honest, it doesnt matter if people boo Peppers or not since most of the fans in the stands are rooting for the opposing team anyway. They wont even notice the fans who are booing Peppers

Archived