• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Its December....*Cringe*

chknwing

If any of you remember what happened last year you understand the title.  The bobcats actually played well in November last year then hit a fuging brick wall in december and lost 20 games straight.  Hopefully they kick that monkey to the curb and win the first game of December tonight.

Hopefully we Lose 21 strAight

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Can't believe a fan would ever say this.

I realize why u are saying it tho. U want a top 5 pick. What people don't realize the is just bc u have a superstar dosent mean we are gonna contend anyways. I would consider melo to be that and he can't flip with that knick team.

And on top of that. We aren't destined to get one of the so called superstars just bc we have a bad record. Don't get me wrong I would greatly like to see them land one of them. But I won't go out of my way to root for the bobcats to lose just so we have a slight chance to draft them.

Can't believe a fan would ever say this.

I realize why u are saying it tho. U want a top 5 pick. What people don't realize the is just bc u have a superstar dosent mean we are gonna contend anyways. I would consider melo to be that and he can't flip with that knick team.

And on top of that. We aren't destined to get one of the so called superstars just bc we have a bad record. Don't get me wrong I would greatly like to see them land one of them. But I won't go out of my way to root for the bobcats to lose just so we have a slight chance to draft them.

after all these losing seasons I want to be bad one more and then get a young star with a top 3 draft pick and start off the Hornets era right

after all these losing seasons I want to be bad one more and then get a young star with a top 3 draft pick and start off the Hornets era right

Of course I understand. And I do too as we'll. But as we seen we aren't always guaranteed one or even a top pick for that matter. I think MJ realizes that he's been screwed a couple years in a row by the lottery and he says the hell with it.

Idk I think we have a playoff team tho IMO

Even if we don't get that top 5 pick we should have around 12 million to spend on upgrades.

Yeah but nobody really wants to come play for Charlotte.... But if they get to come play with a decent core of Kemba Al, and a young monster in Wiggins, parker, or randle it will be much more enticing to consider charlotte as a free agent landing spot

Yeah but nobody really wants to come play for Charlotte.... But if they get to come play with a decent core of Kemba Al, and a young monster in Wiggins, parker, or randle it will be much more enticing to consider charlotte as a free agent landing spot

Honestly we're one real dependable shooter away from competing every night.   It's amazing we've played so well this year with what we have.  Maybe someone will understand they can be THAT shooter, who knows.

Archived