• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Workout Warriors...

kdrh5

...and a couple of guys on this list who would look good in a Panther's uniform next year.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=feldman_bruce&id=4174191

This should probably be in the NFL Draft forum but nobody reads that this time of year. Allen Bailey, the DT out of Miami is a freak and is probably a top-15 pick if he comes out early. Our defense could use a DT that can dominate from the inside--I like our guys just fine, but we could use some more depth, and I'd rather have the luxury of using Damione Lewis as a rotational, third down guy.

I think Taylor Mays could be another Adrian Wilson, but I also think that he, along with Sam Bradford and Gerald McCoy from Oklahoma, will have their draft stock negatively affected somewhat, like Matt Leinart, by them returning to school. All three would have probably been the first picked at their position last year, but i think this year some stud underclassmen will steal their thunder.

Mays is an awesome hitter, but i think he might struggle in coverage in the NFL, and Eric Berry, the SS from Tennessee, is just a better player and should be a top-5 pick. McCoy is great, but he could be the 2nd or 3rd DT taken if the hype I'm hearing about Ndamukung Suh (Nebraska) is true. And you never know when the light will come on for Marvin Austin (UNC).

Archived