• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your favorite panthers/nfl game that no one remembers.

John Fox

The Lions game in 05 was great.

The Browns/Bengals shootout in 07 was great as well.

I absolutely cannot believe that no one remembers the last game of 99 when all of the ridiculous playoff scenarios were playing out on that Sunday. The Panthers were ripping New Orleans at an obscene rate while Green Bay was doing the same to their opponent because margin of victory could possibly determine which of us got into the playoffs.

It was amazing to see us score and then Green Bay in their game in a race where we weren't even playing each other. It ended up not mattering in the end, but that was definitely the most exciting game I can remember aside from our Super Bowl appearance.

Mintal Telepathy?

Never know? Of course, since the stadium hadn't been built yet, so my name hadn't come about, we could probably say it was more an accident. But we did have a large number of their players more concerned with what was being said in the stands than what was going on on the field and I think that's always a good thing...

Never know? Of course, since the stadium hadn't been built yet, so my name hadn't come about, we could probably say it was more an accident. But we did have a large number of their players more concerned with what was being said in the stands than what was going on on the field and I think that's always a good thing...

So the Panthers cheated? That win is now expunged from the records.

One of my underrated favorites was in 04' against Tampa at home. Peppers with the INT TD on Griese, and Jake driving the offense from the Carolina 19 in the last two minutes, hooking up with Keary Colbert on a 40 yard TD throw to win the game with 20 seconds left on the clock.

Archived