• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your favorite panthers/nfl game that no one remembers.

John Fox

in 2007 when we beat the Seahawks 13-10. the win allowed us to get into playoff position again. it knocked the seahawks out of a first round bye. great defensive battle went into the 4th 0-0 and then it got into a battle of field goals kasay knocked two 50+ yarders we led 6-3 with about 4 minutes left. seahawks were driving and we forced a fumble. deangelo ran it in and we held on for the win. i sat in the lower bowl and it was cold as BALLS that day i think the high was about 39. that was also the first game i was with my youngest cousin at and i was teaching her everything.

That one game, when the ball thrower guy threw the ball to the ball catcher guy. That was cool. Remember that one? And then the ball kicker guy, I think they call him a kicker, anyway, kick the ball up and threw the posty things for another point! Why? Why not just make the score 7 points. Yeah that was cool, good times...

Panthers Bucs 2003. Jake's first game as a starter. SD 150+ yards. Smitty returning punts for a TD. Blocked extra point saved the game. Kasay game winner.

Probably my favorite all time game and not many talk about it. Colts Panthers in 2003soon after was also great. You could tell something was special about that team at that point.

i gotta say, game against denver in 05 or 06. julius at his monster best. the greatest 2 plays in succession ever. first he runs across field and stops plummer from scoring. next play fumble or int, he ran back over a 100 yds and failed to score a touchdown. however the athleticism displayed that day has yet to be rivaled.

absolutely/ killer plays

Titans - Panthers 03: Fisher just confounded Fox like no other, but that's the game where we truly figured out the passing game, turning us from an upstart into NFC Champions.

I was at that game. The fake punt. Fisher put on a clinic.

I was sitting next to a high school coach who was going nuts on Fox.

Well. They made it to Houston.

I was at that game. The fake punt. Fisher put on a clinic.

I was sitting next to a high school coach who was going nuts on Fox.

Well. They made it to Houston.

I have never had less faith in Fox as a coach. I thought the game was up.

That with a game like the NY playoff shutout and Tom Coughlin stopping the greatest offense in NFL history shows how close it is at the top.

I have to say I loved that game more than any, however... Last year, 2nd game we played the Saints, Delhomme (with the help of Smitty) made the big play at the end of the game to put us in the playoffs and go 12-4 in the regular season. That was a season changing game that so many seem to forget.

Very important, IMO, when people are talking so much poo about our team...

Considering we had already clinched the playoffs and played just one more game after that one (which we lost, of course), I'd hardly say that was a "season changing game." ;)

Archived