• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your favorite panthers/nfl game that no one remembers.

John Fox

The game at Atlanta in 2005. They absolutely punished the Falcons that day. Thomas Davis playing "the joker" position shut down Vick. I thoroughly enjoyed that game!

Maybe I remember this day wrong, but it did happen sometime after that, when announcers praised the Panthers for shutting down Vick and the Falcons in a way that no team ever has done before... Something along hte lines that "Vick never looked so dirty from the Panthers putting his ass on the ground so much"...

I have to say I loved that game more than any, however... Last year, 2nd game we played the Saints, Delhomme (with the help of Smitty) made the big play at the end of the game to put us in the playoffs and go 12-4 in the regular season. That was a season changing game that so many seem to forget.

Very important, IMO, when people are talking so much poo about our team...

The St. Louis game in the Playoffs the year we went to the Superbowl. It went into double overtime and I thought we were gonna lose it a couple times. I even almost broke my T.V. by the throwing the remote at it. It was a bad ass game, I think all the playoff games that year was great. I also liked it when we shut the giants out in the playoffs that one year.

atl in atlanta in 04, saturday night game, overtime, when vick was dubbed superman. we lost but that was an awesome game. wouldn't mind seeing that on nfl network replayed.

also the raiders and broncos game in denver in 04 in the snow. i called into work for that game( 3rd shift) f#$@in kerry collins was qb for raiders and they still won.

in 06 - the 1st game of the year against the falcants....

we got our asses kicked, but I had just flown 6 thousand miles to see my 1st Panthers game.....

I hate Mike Vick......

that was my first game, i was so overwhelmed (and extremely drunk) that the bus we rode down on had to wait on me for two hours. i didnt have a phone on me so i borrowed one from somebody on the street. the bus had to come into downtown around 3rd and church i believe, to pick me up. the driver looked like jerry garcia.

Archived