• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post Your Black Friday Scores Here.

chknwing

Express had 50% off everything online which is awesome!

We did go to target just to take in the craziness on Thursday night, we ended up getting a Ninja blender for $30. Yesterday we dropped by Dicks and got my son a Reebok base layer for skiing for $30 it was 1/2 off.

I'm typically buy everything online.

$30 Ninja blender would be worth it!

No pun intended(for once) with my user name.

That infinity game is literally crack for kids and intended to be a money sink. So you got the starter pack? Well there are 100 other action figures that your kids are going to whine for after they play the first 3 and the game tells them how awesome the other 100 disney character toys are and they whine until you get 3 more for 30 bucks. Welp, now that $50 game is now $80 bucks. But oh wait, the kids want 20 more action figures total after about a year so you have went from spending $50 on one game to Disney price gouging $280 for one game out of a customer. Just be careful bro, its like consumerist crack for kids.

My son has Infinity, Skylander Giants and recently got the Skylander Swap Force. Whoever came up with this idea is brilliant at money making, I think it started with Skylander Spiro.  My son and all his friends love these games and love buying all the characters of course they don't just have a few characters they even have the same characters but they are the "legendary" version. 

Heads up I hear Pokemon is coming out with a game like this.

My son has Infinity, Skylander Giants and recently got the Skylander Swap Force. Whoever came up with this idea is brilliant at money making, I think it started with Skylander Spiro.  My son and all his friends love these games and love buying all the characters of course they don't just have a few characters they even have the same characters but they are the "legendary" version. 

Heads up I hear Pokemon is coming out with a game like this.

My 9 yo son is into Skylanders big time.  Wife just got him a more...I swear he has about 75 characters.

So I had about 20 items in my wish list on amazon and I was hoping stuff will go on sale but instead amazon increased every product price on my wish list by about 15%.

Are you sure it wasn't because you were looking at them while in Canada? Prices are about 15% cheaper here than up there. 

Are you sure it wasn't because you were looking at them while in Canada? Prices are about 15% cheaper here than up there.

They're in my wish list under my account all in US dollars. For example I added a wine board game for one of my coworkers 2 weeks ago. It was $11.99. The day before Black Friday it jumped to $16 and the day of Black Friday it increased again to $21. Same goes for other products on my wish list. Many of then doubled in price right before Black Friday.

I went into walmart and yelled out specials that weren't really there just to watch the stampede. DVD player $9.95 in the frozen food section! Better than any comedy show you can go to.

You Sir, are my new hero!

Me, I got a two-fer-one at the local Vietnamese massage parlor.  They even threw in a free STD for being there before 5 AM.

I was laughing about my Black Friday antics today with aquaintance today when the guy in line behind me said that it is great to smile and laugh but he would pull out a gun and shoot me in the head if I did something like that to him. He said that's how people get shot on Black Friday.  I'm guessing someone is pissed off he didn't get a DVD player for $9.95.

Archived