• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post Your Black Friday Scores Here.

chknwing

I bought 2- 32 in flat screen HD TV's, a video game starter set for the 360 and a crock pot all for $250.00

this is the video game I got for the kids

Disney INFINdisneyinfinitystarterxbox360.jpgITY Starter Pack - Xbox 360

$75 at Best Buy got it half off at Wal Mart

That infinity game is literally crack for kids and intended to be a money sink. So you got the starter pack? Well there are 100 other action figures that your kids are going to whine for after they play the first 3 and the game tells them how awesome the other 100 disney character toys are and they whine until you get 3 more for 30 bucks. Welp, now that $50 game is now $80 bucks. But oh wait, the kids want 20 more action figures total after about a year so you have went from spending $50 on one game to Disney price gouging $280 for one game out of a customer. Just be careful bro, its like consumerist crack for kids.

IPad Air $449 at Best Buy.  My first black Friday purchase ever.  Didn't even know what I was buying really because I went to get an IPad 2 but they were out.  Got home with it then read the reviews and was like holy poo this is the best IPad ever. 

Surface rt tablet for my daughter for $199.

55 inch vizio led tv for my 9 yo son at Sam's Club for $500. His gaming experience with be seriously upgraded.

New technical swim suit for my 16 yo son for $225.... Retail $300.

damn where did you get the Surface for $199?

If that was the new Surface 2 that's an even more amazing deal.

All I bought was two wreaths and some lights so I could start decorating my house. I'm turning into an old man I guess.

Archived