• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where is our run game?

CelibatePimp

the o line is the issue... not enough push

Problem gets added to however, when the majority of carries go to the RB who deals with contact the worst and is the worst at making his on plays by moving bodies.

Tolbert, Stewart, Williams (order)almost makes the most sense based on line play.....we run it in reverse

Williams is not playing well. He just isn't. We can't afford to keep playing him when we have the ability to be better.

He isn't the only issue, of course. But he's a part of it that could be addressed.

In my opinion dwill isn't the problem It is just the type of player he is. You give him 20+ touches and he will get you yardage(he will break one or two runs) you just have to commit to him. However given they way our team is constructed he isn't getting that many carries so might as well just bench him and let Stewart and Tolbert do their thing.

136 yards on the ground 4.6 ypc idk what you're talking about.

Cam has to step in and help them way too much....

We also run better out of "Cam" run looks. You just line up and run a RB with Cam under C? The ypc is a joke

Problem gets added to however, when the majority of carries go to the RB who deals with contact the worst and is the worst at making his on plays by moving bodies.

Tolbert, Stewart, Williams (order)almost makes the most sense based on line play.....we run it in reverse

i wonder how long before Stew gets back to form... he kinda sucks right now. he's my favorite of the originals but this is not what i was hoping for... btw mike seemed to be shaken up at the end of the game! not good... we can't face NO looking like we did. Mia was 25th in stopping the run... smh i think NO is around 17.

Deangelo - 141 Attempts 579 yards 4.1 avg

Stewart - 26 94 3.6

Tolbert - 65 230 3.5

Smh, I just don't get it. The disdain for DeAngelo has reached #17 post Arizona Cardinal playoff meltdown levels... Personally, I believe Kenjon Barner fixes all of this. I don't know who people hated to see out there most. DeShaun Foster at 30 or DeAngelo Williams at 30..... Either way people will be happy to see him gone. You all stay mad tho... Don't pay attention to one of the best runs this TEAM has had in recent memory...

Archived