• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tolbert injury

CardiacCats

On the play Tolbert was injured, you'll notice he fell into Lafell's leg at an awkward angle, looked like he could have injured Lafell's knee with the way he went into it.  They were both hobbling after that play, I hope they are both good to go.  We can't relax, we're getting a Bucs team next week that seems to be getting their act together.

Why all the Stewart love, I haven't seen ish from him. We need Tolbert and the lack of touches in the first half was a lot of the problem with the first half.

Cause he's working his way back in and D.Will gets majority of the carries?

There's no argument he's better at the read option, better catcher, and better N/S runner. Only thing D.Will is good for is breaking off a random long run. And it's RANDOM. But he's NOT a 1st down getter at all. I called in the game-thread to take him out. We did, Tolbert found success. But look at the stats of today period

Without him and Cam I don't have much hope for the running game. Just been fug ugly lately. Is the Oline to blame or the backs?

Both...

They would probably have more success running 100% out of the dreaded read option. OL creates zero holes in power run calls

It's painfully obvious that:

1. Williams and possibly Stewart should be axed minutes after the last whistle sounds for our season.

2. RB is a major need for this team.

Fix our OL.....and lesser RBs than them can run better than they are now

Archived