• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jerry Richardson Attended The Game Today

beastson

I went and found the mentions of him on my tape from TV. The first time they mentioned him, the announcers said that his wife was sitting to the right of him. Well, she was on the left and out of frame so it looked like he was a sugar daddy because it looked like the woman on the right could have been his daughter. I was not amused.

Go back. They said the woman to HIS right, who looked a bit more suitable.

The team is now playing to bring a SB trophy to the Big Cat, and I feel sorry for the remaining teams on our schedule, and those coming in the playoffs. Today was only the beginning, folks.

It'll almost feel good handing that 32nd pick in the draft to the Eagles. Almost.

I went and found the mentions of him on my tape from TV. The first time they mentioned him, the announcers said that his wife was sitting to the right of him. Well, she was on the left and out of frame so it looked like he was a sugar daddy because it looked like the woman on the right could have been his daughter. I was not amused.

When they showed him on the big screen, his wife was on his right (left as we looked at them). She pulled the blanket up closer to his neck.

Could not of said it better myself Mark V... We have so much heart for playing right now I do not know anyone that can get on our level... A superbowl victory would be sweet for Big Cat and the city of Charlotte... maybe we will get some recognition

Some "kid" (relative to my age) in the row behind me kept talking about how he just saw JR at CMC two days ago. Apparently this kid is in med school. I ain't gonna type exactly what he said though...

Kid must have missed the class when they talked about HIPPA - wish I would have been sitting there.

we tried getting a Jerry chant going and it almost caught on... then it just died, and two seconds later...

the f*cking wave came rolling by...

i was livid...

I don't recall the wave at all yesterday ... I even commented on it on our way home.

The "Jerry" chant stalled because we were on offense and we ran a play, so attentions were diverted.

the wave came by...

i assure you... but they did do it on defense in stead of offense... so at least they are learning....

we started the chant after we kicked the last field goal......

We were on offense when they showed Jerry the second time on the jumbotron, and the "Jerry" chant began. At least, that's the one I heard. Again, it petered out because we ran a play. I guess we're talking about two different times, since we were definitely on offense at that time.

Could not of said it better myself Mark V... We have so much heart for playing right now I do not know anyone that can get on our level... A superbowl victory would be sweet for Big Cat and the city of Charlotte... maybe we will get some recognition

Hey man, nothing to do with your post but what's the story on yer nickname?

Kid must have missed the class when they talked about HIPPA - wish I would have been sitting there.

OMG they were so friggin' annoying. There was a younger dude and an older couple right behind me. They talked the entire game very loudly and most often not about the game itself. The woman threw out some real zingers like after the Broncos had a run for 4 yards, "Ok, I'll take that!"....like it was some sort of great play. Ughh.

Archived