• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jerry Richardson Attended The Game Today

beastson

I wondered if they showed him on TV. The absolute highlight of the game was when they showed him on the big screen. The crowd went wild - we were on offense, but it was perfectly OK IMO. Some people started a chant that almost took off that said Jerry, Jerry, Jerry - but then we made a play and it got drowned out by cheers. I would have liked to have had it happen again.

It was a little sad to see him covered up with the blanket - had he not been sick, I'm sure he would not have had that one him. But it was wonderful seeing him.

edit - I just went and glanced at the TV - while it was good seeing him, he did look sick.

I went and found the mentions of him on my tape from TV. The first time they mentioned him, the announcers said that his wife was sitting to the right of him. Well, she was on the left and out of frame so it looked like he was a sugar daddy because it looked like the woman on the right could have been his daughter. I was not amused.

Great to see the big cat... he did look like a patient who had been in the hospital, but either way I am glad he got to see his team play like that today

Some "kid" (relative to my age) in the row behind me kept talking about how he just saw JR at CMC two days ago. Apparently this kid is in med school. I ain't gonna type exactly what he said though...

Archived