• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN.com showing love to panthers players

MichaelNewtonII

ESPN has an article telling people panthers players to vote for for the pro bowl, i assume they are showing love to the players because this was the only team who has an article  suggesting  players to be considered for pro bowl honors.

http://espn.go.com/blog/carolina-panthers/post/_/id/2316/panthers-who-merit-pro-bowl-consideration

He even gets into that RR winning Coach of the Year is practically imminent if the wins continue coming in

Here are my Carolina candidates:

• MLB Luke Kuechly: The reigning NFL defensive rookie of the year leads the league's third-ranked defense with 87 tackles. He's so good that New England designed its defense to keep him occupied, and he still made 12 tackles. ESPN "Monday Night Football" analyst Jon Gruden calls him the best middle linebacker in the league -- period. Enough said.
  • OLB Thomas Davis: He was snubbed last year in voting for the NFL comeback player of the year. He shouldn't now be denied the Pro Bowl. He's second on the team with 83 tackles, and has three sacks and an interception. He had 17 tackles in Monday night's victory over New England, and is having arguably the best season of his career.
  • DE Charles Johnson: He's likely out for this week's game against Miami, but Carolina's sack leader with 8.5 is playing as well as any defensive end in the league. That opponents are averaging more than a yard more per play against this stout defense when he's on the sideline says it all.
  • DE Greg Hardy: His six sacks won't get him to Hawaii, but his team-high 20 quarterback pressures and the fact he's playing every position on the defensive front should at least get him noticed. Opposing quarterbacks notice.
  • FS Mike Mitchell: Forget he's the emotional leader on this defense, look at his numbers. He has three interceptions, 2.5 sacks and 38 tackles.
  • QB Cam Newton: I'm not suggesting he should be ahead of New Orleans' Drew Brees or even Nick Foles -- I can hear the Russell Wilson supporters screaming now -- but after him, few quarterbacks in the NFC are playing better. He has 16 passing touchdowns and four rushing. He's completed a career-best 63.2 percent of his passes and ranks second in third-down passer rating (111.9).
  • LT Jordan Gross: I can't throw a lot of statistics at you, but when his coach says no tackle has played better the past few months I tend to listen.
  • Graham Gano: He sends practically every kickoff to the back of the end zone or through it, he is 5-for-5 on field goals of 50 yards or more and he's 14-for-15 on field goals overall.

fug ESPN, the moment when we won the Patriots game, they wrote this title "Panthers win as Referees don't want to anger home fans" fug it, I'll never read espn.

ESPN has more than one writer. You can like one and not another.

MLB Luke Kuechly: The reigning NFL defensive rookie of the year leads the league's third-ranked defense with 87 tackles. He's so good that New England designed its defense to keep him occupied, and he still made 12 tackles. ESPN "Monday Night Football" analyst Jon Gruden calls him the best middle linebacker in the league -- period. Enough said.

Anyone have details on what the Patriots Offensive gameplan did specifically. I haven't watched the All-22 yet.

Was it the Bucs that started to try to gameplan Keek out of the plays this season?

Archived