• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another Article/more news on Jonathan Stewart

Killer RB's

Dubcnn: With the current Michael Vick situation, is there any room for him in Carolina?

Nope, none at all. We have Jake Delhomme and Josh McCown, and with those guys, we have a lot of talent.

Oh, he didn't mention Moore! Controversy! :lol:

Dubcnn: Of those five, who do you think that you most resemble in the way you play your game?

Probably Earl Campbell… He is big like me, fast and a little bit nasty. However, when I run, I always try to portray Walter Payton in my effort as a Running Back. It looked effortless, but he displayed a dedication to not get tackled, and that's how I think every Running Back should play.

Love that he says "A little bit nasty".. I remember hearing somewhere (forget where) that off the field he's the nicest guy you'll ever meet, but on the field, he's looking to take your head off... Got to love players who have passion and the never die attitude.

Also, can't go wrong with "always try to portray Walter Payton in my effort as a Running Back."

Love that he says "A little bit nasty".. I remember hearing somewhere (forget where) that off the field he's the nicest guy you'll ever meet, but on the field, he's looking to take your head off... Got to love players who have passion and the never die attitude.

Also, can't go wrong with "always try to portray Walter Payton in my effort as a Running Back."

I'm so ready for the season to start! :biggrin5:

Fact is, Vick won't be here... Whatever the reason, and I think every reason holds up in an argument... Vick won't be here. Just that simple.

Vick will never be here, if only for the simple fact that the fans would not want him here. Vick was our personal kryptonite for 4 years. You don't go through the ordeal of one man single-handedly beating you several times and then invite into your team.

Unless you're the Vikings that is...

Do you guys remember when he showed up for TC last summer but he wasn't signed at the time so he could not join his teamates in the dorms at Wofford?

He had to rent a cheap motel room and charge it to his credit card.

I bet he could buy that motel today!! :D

Archived