• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

49ers examine panthers schedule

scpanther22

The Niners have sucked since Steve Young left. I guess that if my team sucked like theirs, I would be hoping for outside help too. As many opportunities for prime time picks as they have had, they ought to have better personnel.

Just goes to show how having good scouts and good management makes all the difference.

The Niners have sucked since Steve Young left. I guess that if my team sucked like theirs, I would be hoping for outside help too. As many opportunities for prime time picks as they have had, they ought to have better personnel.

Just goes to show how having good scouts and good management makes all the difference.

true..but i like what singletary is doing there..plus they play in a weak division

They took a gamble this year cause the new rules go by how far you go in the playoffs and not off your record. So if we make it deep into the playoffs SF will have nothing more then a high 2nd round pick. Not to worry though cause they will def be in the 10 ten in picks this year. Who's throwing the ball for them again?

Archived