• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

49ers examine panthers schedule

scpanther22

:incazzato:

The 49ers looked at the Panthers' 2009 schedule and were struck by its on-paper difficulty. After all, the Panthers have road games against the Falcons, Cowboys, Buccaneers, Cardinals, Saints, Patriots and Giants. It'll be extremely difficult for the Panthers to come close to matching their 12-4 record of 2008. Niners fans will be rooting against the Panthers this season.

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2009/07/weakness-in-09-will-determine-how-49ers-spend-first-round-picks.html

The 49ers reportedly had their eyes on a potentially rich 2010 quarterback class when they traded their 2009 second-round pick for the Panthers' first-rounder next year.

This might seem idiotic when you consider Carolina went 12-4 last year, lost little key personnel, and seems unlikely to provide a high 2010 pick. But the 49ers reportedly examined the Panthers' 2009 schedule and deemed it very difficult. San Fran could also trade up with two first-round picks. Sam Bradford (Oklahoma) and Jevan Snead (Ole Miss) are the top QB prospects for 2010

http://www.rotoworld.com/Content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=5161

I find it very hard to believe, no matter how hard our schedule, that San Fran will get a top 20 pick from us. Besides a bunch of shitty injuries (which I guess we all know is more than possible), I dont see us going worse than 9-7. I think that we go 12-4 again.

Well they do have a vested interest in trying to think we'll suck since they have our 1st round pick. Can't blame them for thinking homeristic thoughts...

Wouldn't think anything less than that being the case... Turn the tables and I would be hoping the 49ers lose every game. :D

Well they do have a vested interest in trying to think we'll suck since they have our 1st round pick. Can't blame them for thinking homeristic thoughts...

true...i would do the same thing..but its funny to me that everybody is counting us out before the season even starts.

Oh, homeristic thoughts. I thought that was something else at first. :wink:

Archived