• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watching Panthers on DTV Sunday Ticket

Montsta

Wait, so I have Sunday Ticket and I want Superfan. What should I say when I call them if I want to get Superfan for free?

just tell them that times are tight, youre tryin to cut costs where you can, and the Ticket is an expendable expense so you need to cancel it for this season, they will tell you about the $10 per month off, then ask about Superfan and they'll tell you about $10/month off of that too.

Its not superfan for free, its $10 a month off the Ticket and $10 a month off Superfan. So $20 per month x 6 months is $120, Superfan is $100, so there is the "free Superfan". I hung up with them as I was postin this. I just took the $10 off the Ticket, and cancelled Superfan. My DLP sh_t the bed a few weeks back, and Im not that stressed to spend whatever it takes to fix it. Thanks Monsta and er'rybody else...

just tell them that times are tight, youre tryin to cut costs where you can, and the Ticket is an expendable expense so you need to cancel it for this season, they will tell you about the $10 per month off, then ask about Superfan and they'll tell you about $10/month off of that too.

Its not superfan for free, its $10 a month off the Ticket and $10 a month off Superfan. So $20 per month x 6 months is $120, Superfan is $100, so there is the "free Superfan". I hung up with them as I was postin this. I just took the $10 off the Ticket, and cancelled Superfan. My DLP sh_t the bed a few weeks back, and Im not that stressed to spend whatever it takes to fix it. Thanks Monsta and er'rybody else...

Actually, I think it depends on which rep you get on the line. I called the first time and they were only offering me "SuperFan" for free. I hung up and called back acting like I was disconnected. The next person ended up giving me "SuperFan" for free, while also taking $10/month off of my bill for 6 months. So I ended up saving $160 total- $100 up front and $10/month for 6 months.

Actually, I think it depends on which rep you get on the line. I called the first time and they were only offering me "SuperFan" for free. I hung up and called back acting like I was disconnected. The next person ended up giving me "SuperFan" for free, while also taking $10/month off of my bill for 6 months. So I ended up saving $160 total- $100 up front and $10/month for 6 months.

Didnt I just say my HDTV took a sh_t? Why you gotta kick a man when hes down???:dita:

Good lookin out on er'rybody else's part...

Didnt I just say my HDTV took a sh_t? Why you gotta kick a man when hes down???:dita:

Good lookin out on er'rybody else's part...

My bad. That wasn't exactly meant toward you, just kinda letting everyone else know that it is possible to get more....:D I love paying the least bit possible, so i'm sure most other people do.

Archived