• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Grantland: Why Steve Smith is the soul of the Panthers

JawnyBlaze

Smith really is the soul of the panthers. When he gets fired up the team gets fird up. Starting off getting the ball to him was amazing.. the stadium lit up and the team got super fired up. We need him as long as possible as he can run with 2 legs. Smitty is the man and wont be allowed to lose

lol - when I was watching the game I said to the old lady right after the foot twisting - Smitty has his man beat- hes already in Talibs head- I hope the younger and less agressive players on our team are taking notes - but honestly -  I dont think they make players like Smitty anymore.  Its fuggin sad- Smitty has a doctorate in psychological warfare in the NFL

Smith's attitude has become contagious through this locker room.  We saw hints of it vs the Saints the last 2 years, but it has spread like swine flu. We don't let anyone get their cheap shots in, we get in guys heads, and we back off when the refs are looking.  We've been in a good amount of chippy games this year and have done a great job goading the zebras to flag them over us.  New England should have had about 4 or 5 more personal fouls that went uncalled, but thats typical Patriots luck with the crews.

Archived