• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charles Johnson-Sprained Knee

The_Cannon

Put him on a snap count vs Miami, that's a team in disarray and I like our chances even if CJ comes in for passing situations.  We need him right for the showdown against the saints in a few weeks.  I still think we split home/home with the saints, so the game in a few weeks will be the bigger of the 2 matchups if we're gonna win the division.

Yeah, the way he was acting you would have thought that a ninja snuck on to the field and lopped his leg off with a sword.  I thought for sure he was done.

When was the last time you sprained your knee because a 300+ lb man kicked you in the knee?  Do you even football bro?

CJ tweeted he was going in for an MRI about 2 hours ago.  I'm not gonna breathe easy until after the results of that come out.  That poo bag from the Pats needs to be fined and suspended.

Yeah, the way he was acting you would have thought that a ninja snuck on to the field and lopped his leg off with a sword.  I thought for sure he was done.

I've torn my MCL and it hurts like hell.  The best way I can describe it is getting sliced across the knee with a hot sword.  It fuging HURTS.  All things considered, it's a relatively minor knee injury in terms of ligament damage, but you'd never know it by the pain when it happens.

I've torn my MCL and it hurts like hell.  The best way I can describe it is getting sliced across the knee with a hot sword.  It fuging HURTS.  All things considered, it's a relatively minor knee injury in terms of ligament damage, but you'd never know it by the pain when it happens.

I have too. It happened in a flag football game during college in 2007. Extremely, extremely painful. 

Archived