• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Keek & Davis ranked 2nd

cheynehowell

The fact that you would use a Cam Newton picture for that when Im a panthers fan says it all doesnt it, Badass? His face makes me feel calm and playful, so Im not sure youre having the desired effect. Why do you think people are mad when they call you what you are? . . OR. . why do you think people are mad when you call them out and

I know youre fragile emotionally and Mommy probably never scolded you, thats why you think its ok to act like you do. Here in the real world, Badass, people will talk back to you, humiliate you and then laugh about it while others join in. Its not going away just because you keep trying to have the last word. . . and it keeps getting funnier to me so I have no reason to stop. hehehehe :P

See the thing is, just because you keep repeating the same childish responses doesn't make make it true. Im sorry I didn't know the huddle was the real world. Or maybe it just is to you? You're right here in the real world(lol you mean the huddle) people get mad over a simple u mad troll job. It is their job to be huddle football geniuses and tell everyone what idiots they are because of what they said a long ass time ago. News flash, I was in Davis' corner all along(lol let me go find what I said 3 years ago, not) You haven't owned anyone and you've made yourself like an idiot this whole time.

Would you like the last word? I know you need it to feel victorious over your fragile ego. You think because you say it first it can't possibly be your objective when it obviously is.

So how about this. How about I block you so I get the last word and then you get mad forever? But nah, I won't do that. You need it more than I do. Now I'll walk my white ass back to 8 mile. Maybe ill get that GED you were talking about and then Ill be able to type as

eloquently as you do.

Cheers

P.S. you still mad

:cam:

See the thing is, just because you keep repeating the same childish responses 

P.S. you still mad

:cam:

I am? Youve said "U mad" 6 times and counting now. LOL

I dont start fights, I finish them. You said prove it and then said "u mad" when I did, which I still dont get.

ps: 2014 lols and still counting

Well...thankx to modern technology, it is there for all prosperity. Epic, truly epic.

TD be one bad man. So? If Keek is a bigger better version? How bad be Keek?

Thought youd get a kick out of it if you read it, lol!

and Luke really is that much badder than TD. . if thats possible. I think Luke is a smarter player, capable of handling more. His position difficulty rating higher? mmm yeah that kind of sounds right.

Archived