• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DRAFT SPECULATION/NEWS THREAD

MichaelNewtonII

I do have a new vision on what I want the Hornets to do in the draft.  At the nine spot, they should take Stauskas.  Then at 24, I want them to take CJ Wilcox.  Out of those two guys, we should have a good starter and a great back up (perhaps sixth man of the year quality).  Then we can trade Hendo and couple him with our second round pick (perhaps throw in another player) to move up to an earlier second round spot, to draft Patric Young, another quality sixth man of the year talent.

With this cast, we should have a great mix of offense and defense moving forward.  MKG has potential to develop a defensive style that is the best in the league.  With the addition of Patric Young, we can tag them up at times in the game where the opposition will be thunderstruck.  Zeller shown improvement as the season went along.  He has potential to be as good as Pau Gasol.  If he does that, he has all-star talent.  We know what Big Al brings to the table.  Kemba is solid.  So with this group, we have the potential to win many championships.  Also, if Zeller doesn't become a starter this year, next year we could be a favorable team in bringing in Kevin Love if he opts out.

Doug McDermott
Charlotte Hornets (43 - 39)
COLLEGE: Creighton
HT: 6-8
WT: 218
POS: SF

The Hornets continue to focus on shooters. McDermott remains a favorite there, even after his workout was just so-so. Stauskas is another strong possibility, as are Gary Harris and James Young. Payton is the other sleeper here. The Hornets would like some depth at the point guard position behind Kemba Walker.

That's honestly pathetic. His workout was ass. Now were going to be stuck with Cody and Doug smh. The new Washington Generals. 

Ima be straight up HONEST. Not even gonna lie. I'm biased. I'll take the black dude over the white boy any day. It's proven.

You take the black player at RB. You take the white man at QB. It is what it is.

Indeed I feel the same way. You don't take un athletic shooters top 3. And fug around and take another one at 24 smh.

Archived