• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DRAFT SPECULATION/NEWS THREAD

MichaelNewtonII

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to have only the Portland pick this year. Would rather have detroit's #2 overall pick next year.

Just think.. Cliffords 2nd year molding the the Charlotte Hornets to a deep playoff run. All the while Detroit sucked again as usual and pulled #2 in the lottery. Not only would we have a playoff team but a future (suppose to be) star coming in the next year as well.

We have most of the pieces already for a good team. Just need to figure out where to put them for optimal performance. The younger guys need to learn how to win and work on their shooting. We have the pieces for finals calibre team. It's just letting the individuals and team mature a little.

Would like for MKG to develop his outside shot, Biz to develop a hook, McBob to hit 3's, and the whole team to shoot over 80% from the free throw line.

I really doubt they will be that bad next year. I think they have talent and with a top pick this year will be a playoff team in 2015

It's likely to be in the 20's IMO. This year was the best case senario for the Piston pick. If I was the Bobcats id flip the pick for a player in the off season.

It's likely to be in the 20's IMO. This year was the best case senario for the Piston pick. If I was the Bobcats id flip the pick for a player in the off season.

Not a good idea. That pick is only Top 1 protected next year and even with a Jabari Parker, or Andrew Wiggins, the pick could easily be in the Top 10 next year. The Pistons are not one player away.

Add a quality player mid-1st round this year, and next year add 2 1st round picks... then we're on our way.

Archived