• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DRAFT SPECULATION/NEWS THREAD

MichaelNewtonII

Well then pray to the lottery gods we luck out some how. Parker is the best player in this draft. His character and playing for Duke would be perfect for Charlotte. Talk about jersey sales. Next Melo IMO. Young reminds me of a poor mans James Harden. Then Carson is another great character guy who plays like Rose. We couldn't do much better than that realistically.

Well then pray to the lottery gods we luck out some how. Parker is the best player in this draft. His character and playing for Duke would be perfect for Charlotte. Talk about jersey sales. Next Melo IMO. Young reminds me of a poor mans James Harden. Then Carson is another great character guy who plays like Rose. We couldn't do much better than that realistically.

Parker may not even come out along with Embiid.

I'd happily take Evan Turner, get in the Playoffs, and keep Detroit's pick. With the Detroit pick, we could go Zach LaVine (if he's there) or Tyler Ennis. Ennis is a hell of a PG. James Young could very well still be there too. This draft is deep all around.

Parker may not even come out along with Embiid.

I'd happily take Evan Turner, get in the Playoffs, and keep Detroit's pick. With the Detroit pick, we could go Zach LaVine (if he's there) or Tyler Ennis. Ennis is a hell of a PG.

I'd be happy to suck next year if embiid nd parker dont come out

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I'd be happy to suck next year if embiid nd parker dont come out

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

It's very possible right now that both wont come out. That's why I have changed my mind about tanking. There's no use to tank and hope that they come out. If both or either just one dont come out, the teams that are tanking will have to settle on a lesser prospect.

Embidd have said that money is not a concern right now for this family. And, Parker may want to play along his close friend Okafor next year.

Let's just go with the flow. Hopefully we can bring in Turner or Monroe and make the playoffs. There's still a lot of very good prospects that we can still get with Detroit's pick.

So I've been watching Pj Hairston scouting video. I'd be extremely happy if we could pick him up at the bottom of the first. Kind of reminds me of Paul Pierce. Wish we could get Parker and pair them up on the wings. Scoring wouldn't be a problem anymore.

Archived