• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DRAFT SPECULATION/NEWS THREAD

MichaelNewtonII

he preachin

As of right now 11 teams have worse records than the Cats. Someone better hit the tank button or its going to be to late. Trade every possible player of value for draft picks and young projects. Problem is so many GMs know this is the ultimate tank draft not many teams want to trade to get better. If we hit on 1 or 2 guys in this upcoming draft out fortunes change dramatically. 

As of right now 11 teams have worse records than the Cats. Someone better hit the tank button or its going to be to late. Trade every possible player of value for draft picks and young projects. Problem is so many GMs know this is the ultimate tank draft not many teams want to trade to get better. If we hit on 1 or 2 guys in this upcoming draft out fortunes change dramatically. 

It is never too late to tank, Boston looked good earlier in the year and now has lost 18 out 21.

• 2 weeks later...

We go from 3 firsts to just one pick at the tail end of the first. Fighting for irrelevance. I'm a huge Tarheel fan but I'll be happy when MJ sells his stake in this team. I've lost all faith in Cho. Yahoo...we fight to make the 8th seed, get swept out, get a crappy late 1st rd pick, unable to sign any top free agents, and then overpay for mediocre guys. We have no marquee players, can't sign a marquee player, and no chance to draft a marquee player. We can't trade for a marquee player because no one wants any players we have plus the player wouldn't resign here. 

Saw this on a random blog, but I am still intrigued.  

Ben Gordon for Eric Gordon Straight up.  

They clear a big contract, we can a scorer and we don't lose any draft picks.  

I would rather have eric gordon + keep our picks  instead of Evan Turner and lose our one of our 1sts.

Trade whatever it takes of mgk/kemba/first pick for Jabari Parker. Draft James Young with other first rounder. Draft Jahii Carson. I think he is a sleeper in this draft. Reminds me of a mini Derek Rose

Zeller

Jefferson

Parker

Young

Carson

That's a good start to turning this franchise around.

Trade whatever it takes of mgk/kemba/first pick for Jabari Parker. Draft James Young with other first rounder. Draft Jahii Carson. I think he is a sleeper in this draft. Reminds me of a mini Derek Rose

Zeller

Jefferson

Parker

Young

Carson

That's a good start to turning this franchise around.

Jabari won't get traded

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived