• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Drayton Florence Appreciation Thread

chknwing

I always root for a guy who's just trying to make a roster and is given a chance to prove himself... and he does.

The Special teams fumble was kinda rough but he's working hard and making the most of his opportunities. Very happy for him cause he's playing good!

fug yes. i blew my goddamn voice out last week at BOA when he stole matt ryans soul and ran it back into the end zone and i lost it tonight standing on my couch and poured jager into all my friends mouths and then chugged the rest of the bottle

jeeeeesus i love drayton florence

Hahaha you don't have friends, your a huddler.

It may be just me, but any DB can get a second chance at an NFL life with our front 7, and thats what we are seeing with a veteran like Florence.  We pressure the QB so much that he will make bad throws to get the ball out of his hands before getting destroyed...and your seeing the results of it, should have been 2 INTs on the day, and they weren't even close to being completions.  Our DBs can be ball hawks now!

Archived