• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gantt's back, Rosinski Update

tim

http://www.heraldonline.com/665?plckController=Blog&plckBlogPage=BlogViewPost&insiteUserId=ded44479-eff0-4fb5-98bf-9edb9d130913&plckPostId=Blog%3aded44479-eff0-4fb5-98bf-9edb9d130913Post%3a65b7ac7b-47cd-401d-a0f2-0d9a3d9b7480&plckScript=blogScript&plckElementId=blogDest

Former Panthers radio announcer Bill Rosinski will be out of the NFL for the first time in 20 years this coming season, but shed no tears for him. He's signed to be ESPN Radio's voice of college football and basketball. He said last week while working the John Deere Classic golf tournament for Sirius/XM -- I like and respect Bill, but golf on the radio might be too much -- that he'd broadcast a slate of 15 regular season games plus six bowls for the four-letter network. That kind of travel schedule will keep him from making appearances in press boxes and the airwaves on Sundays. Since being let go by the Panthers, he's worked other NFL games for Westwood One. He said he'll also be doing some ACC football and basketball games for ISP in the region, as he has in recent seasons as well.

I haven't heard anything like that... Yas reported 2 mil under the cap and then we freed up more cap space by cutting Lucas and Hackett, among a few others. Since then there hasn't been any additions so I don't see how that's changed. We should have enough to sign the rooks and then hopefully we free up a little more with a Pep extension. We'll have to wait a few more 24 hours to see...

Archived