• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs. Saints on NFL Network now

Woodcookedbbq

Wow, Lucas and Marshall were just bad. There were times Drew would just act like GAmble's side of the field didn't exist. Peppers was on fire in the game despite getting only one sack. Godfrey is extremely agile and I think HE should be our CB2. Stewart is no Deangelo Williams

I agree with your comment on watching the subtle aspects of past games and analyzing performance.

However, I question your analysis if you think Godfrey (our safety) should be our #2 CB....he is not top CB material.

I enjoyed watching it along with the other games they've replayed all season. I also LOVED rewatching the Cowboys get flat out embarrassed by the Eaglets. Knowing that Cowbitch fans were sad that night after the game made me sleep well then, and again last night. :D

I know Jake had a bad game against the Cardinals, but Tony Romo is such a f*ckin' choke artist when the games count. LOL

I enjoyed watching it along with the other games they've replayed all season. I also LOVED rewatching the Cowboys get flat out embarrassed by the Eaglets. Knowing that Cowbitch fans were sad that night after the game made me sleep well then, and again last night. :D

I know Jake had a bad game against the Cardinals, but Tony Romo is such a f*ckin' choke artist when the games count. LOL

Amazing that he sold the most jersey's in the NFL last year with over 500,000....

Prop 8 supporters bought them wholesale and changed the R to an H in a move of solidarity; however they forgot that whatever Romo touches, it turns to choke.

:confused:

wasnt prop 8 a ban on gay marriage...so why would people supporting it wear a shirt that says Homo..wounded the people that are against prop 8 were a homo shirt...lol

I haven't watched this game recently but i think you're probably refering to his his hesitance. That should change in his second year as most rookies seems to have that problem. They more decisive he is the less time they'll have to get bodies on him in the backfield.

Although in this game he proved even that can be overcome when your as beastly as he is. My mouth dropped at that play.

maybe i'm looking at it wrong, but i didn't see hesitation. i saw impatience. on a lot of his runs he was running into the backs of his own blockers.

on one play, it looked like he was apologizing to moose as he was laying on top of him. :D

i was surprised at how effective the saints run defense was in the second half. after killing them the first half, williams only had 2 decent runs the entire second half...and both of those were less than 10 yards.

Archived