• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs. Saints on NFL Network now

Woodcookedbbq

I think the one comment about the Panthers going into their 'shell' is true....23 points first half, 7 points the second and no defense.

Hope that is one of the things that gets fixed this year.

When the Panthers have a team down, bury them.

That I have a feeling, will not change. Fox doesn't believe in embarrassing a team. The only real problem I have with his coaching.

I think the one comment about the Panthers going into their 'shell' is true....23 points first half, 7 points the second and no defense.

10 and a missed FG. Not great but not horrendous. No three and outs for the Cats' O until halfway through the 4th Q. The Saints pretty much shut the run game down in the second half.

Marshall needs some time on the Juggs machine.

I forgot how much they moved Peppers around in this game.

King didn't have a stellar game blocking but Rosario-whew. Brutal game when I was watching him.

Also noticed they had Gross @ RT a few times. Williams made a lot out of nothing in that game. At least 4 times he didn't have good blocking and the play looked like a loss and he just wasn't having it.

Also, BRUTAL clock management at the end of that game, had forgotten that too.

There are other things I forgot about that made me wince this time around too, but I'll skip them.

Wow, Lucas and Marshall were just bad. There were times Drew would just act like GAmble's side of the field didn't exist. Peppers was on fire in the game despite getting only one sack. Godfrey is extremely agile and I think HE should be our CB2. Stewart is no Deangelo Williams

I haven't watched this game recently but i think you're probably refering to his his hesitance. That should change in his second year as most rookies seems to have that problem. They more decisive he is the less time they'll have to get bodies on him in the backfield.

Although in this game he proved even that can be overcome when your as beastly as he is. My mouth dropped at that play.

I haven't watched this game recently but i think you're probably refering to his his hesitance. That should change in his second year as most rookies seems to have that problem. They more decisive he is the less time they'll have to get bodies on him in the backfield.

Although in this game he proved even that can be overcome when your as beastly as he is. My mouth dropped at that play.

Why is it that people watch past game as if expecting that they will end differently?...

:lol:

nah it's just when you watch it the first time i just like to enjoy the game itself, i don't pay attention to anything specific.

If i rewatch the next time around i can concentrate on specfic things and just enjoy the team more. It helps you make more informed opinions.

But mostly it just passes time in the offseason. Even in the summer tonight is a dead night for me so i might rewatch a game.

Archived