• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would ESPN stop kissing Matt Ryan's butt, already!!!

HGG

I would be uptight, but my team just won and I had anal sex with my woman last night

Okay, I'll play along.

When you're changing her diaper in a few years, tell her to thank you for being retarded enough to prefer that hole to the other.:beatdeadhorse5:

Face it, our team is just not that exciting to talk about on the media stage.

We are not a big market team. We do not have a rookie QB that is the spawn of Dan Marino and Barack Obama. We do not have a WR with a machine gun mouth killing our locker room.

Our biggest story line, Smith punching Lucas, made all the talking heads look dumb because instead of destroying the team it made us stronger.

We weren't predicted by anyone to be this good so it doesn't make anyone look oh so smart to talk about how they saw us coming.

We are a very good football team, but all of our superstars are reserved. No one is overly outspoken. Our HC looks like he just swallowed a bottle of Ketamien and is in the early stages of a serious K-hole.

We are not exciting.

Okay, seriously. ESPN IS ABOUT TO PISS ME OFF.

They keep going back to the same games over and over again, sitting around talking about their CRUSHES, as if all of America wants to keep hearing the same thing over and over again.

You'd think they'd just record the first 30 minutes and keep replaying that if they are going to do it this way, but I guess they have to keep it live to justify their salaries.

They keep going back to the same games over and over again, sitting around talking about their CRUSHES, as if all of America wants to keep hearing the same thing over and over again.

You'd think they'd just record the first 30 minutes and keep replaying that if they are going to do it this way, but I guess they have to keep it live to justify their salaries.

Can you ever justify talking about football as a paying carreer?

now that made me laugh...but call me old fashion i prefer the front.

Good to know neither you or your woman are tight in any way.

This is a continuation of the anal sex discussions from the Lovely Ladies forum, when I said that any guy who'd rather stick it in Anna Angel's anus than her vagina is a retard.

Still, when he's changing his wife's diaper, I hope he enjoys that, equally. :D

LOOOOLL

True, they're annoying me right now, I'm about to turn it off

Your my new friend from now on though lol

LOOOOLL

True, they're annoying me right now, I'm about to turn it off

Your my new friend from now on though lol

Can you believe it?

They just went BACK to the Falcons/Bucs game. Just went BACK TO IT.

Quote: "is there a better story in the NFL than the Atlanta Falcons...how can you not root for this team...I'm enjoying watching Matt Ryan and ball-handling...and if you could talk to him doing the week he's Clark Kent, then on Saturday and Sunday he's Superman"????

The guy had 2 interceptions, no touchdowns today!

These guys are crabs in Matt Ryan's crotch.

Just got some courtesy highlights on both NBC and ESPN. Quick highlights, NO COMMENTARY.

Can you believe it?

They just went BACK to the Falcons/Bucs game. Just went BACK TO IT.

Quote: "is there a better story in the NFL than the Atlanta Falcons...how can you not root for this team...I'm enjoying watching Matt Ryan and ball-handling"????

The guy had 2 interceptions, no touchdowns today!

These guys are craps in Matt Ryan's crotch.

You should get NFL Network. They're much better

WE'RE ON NOW. But the highlight was just one run smh. That was the shortest highlight and talk EVER

Archived