• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So even in a Panthers win, there are fans bitching about something

hepcat

The people that are bitching are Cowboy fans/Steeler fans/Skins fans pretending to be Panther fans.

Hey, you can go fug yourself buddy. I want to see my team from beginning to end regardless if they are dominating or being dominated. I was there for the 2001 season and watched every game till the final second. Why? Because I am a TRUE Panther fan. You on the other hand, are a moron pretending to have a brain.

Hey, you can go f*ck yourself buddy. I want to see my team from beginning to end regardless if they are dominating or being dominated. I was there for the 2001 season and watched every game till the final second. Why? Because I am a TRUE Panther fan. You on the other hand, are a moron pretending to have a brain.

What are you talking about? Will you ACTUALLY read my post.

Are you the biggest idiot on earth?

They are complaining about LOSING ACCESS TO THE GAME, not the team, you freaking retard.

You can't even compare the two complaints, IF YOU HAVE ANY INTELLIGENCE, which you clearly don't.

Thank You!

Sure, just give me the 1,000 or so bucks to buy them with plus gas money.

dont want what you cant afford, then.

nothing is guaranteed.

like i said before, i listened on the damn internet and sirius for years. dont be a spoiled brat.

shell out the damn $ or be happy with what you have. is that so difficult?

That is pitiful rofl, I live here in SC and they showed our game till the very end, and I still got to see the end of Pitt/Baltimore.

I guess some NC folks hate them some panthers.

What a pitiful bunch of poo that is, it's not every day you see a home state of a team poo on it so much.(unless your a panther fan)

The panthers can always move to a stadium here, our local media won't poo all over/hate the panthers.

Archived