• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So even in a Panthers win, there are fans bitching about something

hepcat

Oh the game cut away before the end? Who the fug cares?!? The Panthers won and that's all that matters. Want a fuging diaper change? Some people just can't ever be appeased. I would have SOOOO rathered the Panthers get mauled 100-0 and get to see the end!!!!

:rant:

Oh the game cut away before the end? Who the f*ck cares?!? The Panthers won and that's all that matters. Want a f*cking diaper change? Some people just can't ever be appeased. I would have SOOOO rathered the Panthers get mauled 100-0 and get to see the end!!!!

Are you the biggest idiot on earth?

They are complaining about LOSING ACCESS TO THE GAME, not the team, you freaking retard.

You can't even compare the two complaints, IF YOU HAVE ANY INTELLIGENCE, which you clearly don't.

Oh the game cut away before the end? Who the f*ck cares?!? The Panthers won and that's all that matters. Want a f*cking diaper change? Some people just can't ever be appeased. I would have SOOOO rathered the Panthers get mauled 100-0 and get to see the end!!!!

bitching? seriously? The only one bitching about anything is..... you!

Archived