• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's TD Dance

Newtcase

I'm sure there are other comments about this nested in other threads, but I thought it deserved a thread of it's own.  Cam's TD celebration yesterday was the most awesome one I've ever seen.  I had to rewatch it like ten times.  The amount of swag, confidence and in your face he delivered was epic!  I was so pumped after that TD and celebration and then boom pick six to set the place rocking harder than I've seen in years!

I'm sure there are other comments about this nested in other threads, but I thought it deserved a thread of it's own.  Cam's TD celebration yesterday was the most awesome one I've ever seen.  I had to rewatch it like ten times.  The amount of swag, confidence and in your face he delivered was epic!  I was so pumped after that TD and celebration and then boom pick six to set the place rocking harder than I've seen in years!

Sounds like the Panthers got what they wanted. A loud crowd to cheer them on. Glad they gave you guys something to go crazy over.

As for Cam's dance, it was quite a hodge-podge of moves but he's not kissing his biceps, so I am happy.

Sounds like the Panthers got what they wanted. A loud crowd to cheer them on. Glad they gave you guys something to go crazy over.

As for Cam's dance, it was quite a hodge-podge of moves but he's not kissing his biceps, so I am happy.

kissing his biceps after a touchdown RUN always seemed odd to me. Especially since he is on the smaller side for NFL players

I dono guys. I really wish he would stop doing this and his 1st down pose and focus more on the game ;)

I said it after the Bucs game and Ill reiterate.

I'm pretty over our QB doing dances and poses (however he needs to continue giving away footballs after TDs) but when it comes to a division rival...

fug them!  Celebrate and rub their faces in everything!

I hope his antics NEVER go away. I hope he keeps playing with that passion for as long as he's here. I love that it rubs people the wrong way, imagine how it makes other fans and opposing players feel. Haha, thats just fantastic. 

I said it after the Bucs game and Ill reiterate.

I'm pretty over our QB doing dances and poses (however he needs to continue giving away footballs after TDs) but when it comes to a division rival...

fug them!  Celebrate and rub their faces in everything!

Dumbest post of the week.

Archived