• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina vs Atlanta 11-3 Gif Thread

chknwing

That play from Cam is ridiculous. At least 3 guys had a shot at him, he escapes and converts a 3rd and 12 on the run. Watching that live, in the middle of the play I was thinking "oh great, OLine gives up another sack and now we have to punt" and suddenly Cam pops out of the crowd and throws a laser for a 1st down. Unbelievable. I don't know many QBs in the league that could make that play.

The reason you dont believe is the same reason that if you were Cam you never could have done it. Put a man's back to the wall and he can only find an out if he believes he can.

Do you ever say anything optimistic in chat during game day? lol no.

The reason you dont believe is the same reason that if you were Cam you never could have done it. Put a man's back to the wall and he can only find an out if he believes he can.

Do you ever say anything optimistic in chat during game day? lol no.

Ummm OK, I've been in the game day chat exactly once all season for 30 seconds and that was just to pop in and point out an excellent play that Melvin White made where he had great coverage and punched the ball out of the receivers hands just as it got there but for some reason the announcers kept saying it was a drop. Rams game I believe. That's the only time I've said anything in game day chat all season as far as I can remember.

Ummm OK, I've been in the game day chat exactly once all season for 30 seconds and that was just to pop in and point out an excellent play that Melvin White made where he had great coverage and punched the ball out of the receivers hands just as it got there but for some reason the announcers kept saying it was a drop. Rams game I believe. That's the only time I've said anything in game day chat all season as far as I can remember.

Uhmm no youve definitely been in there more than once because Ive been in there twice and you were there both times. Im not digging into you, Rolla. I dont think you do it maliciously to piss off other people who are watching the game or anything like that. I just think you have a very negative outlook on life and Im just making you aware of it.

Its the least I can do for having to listen to a lot of your bullshit.

I remember saying a few weeks ago that Luke was weak with the football in his hands and fans were up in arms. Now take a look at the first gif. Luke actually goes down without contact, or maybe just the slightest little bump, maybe, and he crumples up. It's just odd.

I remember saying a few weeks ago that Luke was weak with the football in his hands and fans were up in arms. Now take a look at the first gif. Luke actually goes down without contact, or maybe just the slightest little bump, maybe, and he crumples up. It's just odd.

Wat.jpg

Its called securing the turnover...rather he do that then try to make a highlight reel and pop the ball out...

Archived