• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TE/WR packages rankings

HSCBandit07

Rah Rah Rah! Where's the respect? How come they dont like us? We should have been number one! This is bullcrap I tell you!:mad::mad:

You're right, it is a load of bull, the Panthers do deserve to be higher than the Bucs at least, no doubt about that. Those lousy Buc lovers! Buc them!

We should at least be around 10-11. I mean, with our offense you don't need to have 3-4 great receivers. We have what we need to have to support a great running game. I do think that Jarrett needs to step up, but I think he will. He took advantage of his opportunites for the most part last year. He just did not get many balls thrown his way.

the list includes TE's as well..which we don't have a threat there...

Tell the Panthers to keep an eye open because the Texans have 4 TEs that are capable of making this team. Our probowl tightend Owen Daniels held out of the last days of OTAs waiting for a new deal which as of yet the Texans haven't given him. Daniels backup (Joel Dreessen) is very capable and my be odd man out if we resign Daniels and the two rookies we drafted show promise, (Anthony Hill NCSU, and James Casey from Rice). We have to much talent at the tightend position right now. Panthers being ranked 16th sound fair to me until the get a good tightend. How can they rank just the WR and TEs and not include the QB.....maybe Jake is the reason for the 16th ranking..JMO. I agree with the Cards being number one, but I think the Texans should have been at least 3. Whoever wrote the article doesn't have all the facts anyway because they called Kevin Walter the "little quick guy" for the texans when Walter is not little or very quick.(6-3" 217), so don't be worried about the 16th ranking.

Archived