• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rookie Bust

barro

Not only are they going to be thrown to the wolves, I think they are both overrated. Just because they were the two best QB's in THIS draft, doesnt meant they are good by any means. Look at the rest of their team's rosters in college. I could have played QB with some of the talent on their teams + lack of extremely competitive play. Thats why neither were in the BCS cahmpinship :D It's not THAT hard to win a bowl game at home SANCHEZ.

A mediocre high school QB could lead USC to the Rose Bowl because of all the talent that he is surrounded by.

I think you will see rookie QB's have very tough seasons this year (Sanchez, Stafford, and Freeman).

After the success of Ryan and Flacco (however, in my opionion Flacco was not good last year....his numbers sucked. He was on a defense first team and was not asked to do much) you will see teams like Detroit, Jets, and Bucs throw their rookie QB's in way to early.

They will all struggle ....especially Freeman. Freeman is the next Travaris Jackson.

Archived